Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider have become widely popular for their bestselling book The Rules. Thousands of women worldwide have already used their advice and given outstanding feedback.
Today we bring you the most interesting (from our point of view) parts of The New Rules which continues to give recommendations on how to keep your man crazy about you. So here we go!
1. Don’t rush to the phone whenever you hear him calling. You can be busy. What’s wrong with that?
2. Reply to all texts from a new acquaintance concisely.
3. Wait at least a couple of hours before replying to the first man’s text. Further texting shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes a day.
4. Don’t answer texts like “What are you doing in five minutes?” Better ignore them altogether.
5. Let guys guess what you’re doing, where you are, and with whom. Don’t be an open book in social networks.
6. Texts and any other messages after midnight are a taboo in 90% of cases. Serious girls are asleep after 12 am, even if they’re really not.
Remember that these rules are only recommendations. Don’t be too strict about them, and follow them with care.